NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MUSIC CLUBS
LIABILITY INSURANCE PROGRAM
- Liability Insurance is offered for the following Federated events
- Senior Club meetings, Festivals, Contests, , Jr Club meetings/Jr Counselor/Teacher recitals, programs, Mission/Charity type events such as presenting music/singing at Sr Citizen homes
- General Liability Coverage
- Protects all above for bodily injury or property damage caused during a sponsored event to a 3rd party.
- Auto Liability Coverage
- The hired non owned auto coverage protects for liability above the individuals personal auto policy. Their policy is primary this is secondary insurance protecting the organization(s) if the individual limits are breached.
Does Not Cover:
- Damages to musical instruments
- Theft of musical instruments
Insurance Policy Summary (Each Occurrence)
- Commercial General Liability ($1,000,000)
- Automobile Liability ($1,000,000)
- Umbrella Liability ($1,000,000)
- Workers Compensation & Employer Liability ($500,000)
- $17 for each single day event
- $20 for event with consecutive days
- Add $1 to all events submitted after the deadline
- Requests for coverage due by December 1 – For events January 1 – August 31
- Requests for coverage due by August 15 – For events September 1 – December 31
- One Event is one continuous meeting/program/recital/contest/festival that may occur over more than one day (such as a Sr Club Festival over Saturday & Sunday or a convention from Thursday through Saturday.) If an event has a break of a day, it is not continuous, such as a meeting on Thursday, then the next meeting of the same group on Saturday.
- One Event occurs at the same location.
Contact Your State Liability Insurance Chair to Purchase Liability Insurance